• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC at the Glock Headquarters

As stated before. You’ll have to check your firearm at the security desk. They’ll write down your DL number and serial number of your firearm, give you a visitors pass and send you down to the armory

As stated before. You’ll have to check your firearm at the security desk. They’ll write down your DL number and serial number of your firearm, give you a visitors pass and send you down to the armory
Yeah, I've been a couple times but I think both times I was only bringing my carry weapon in, next trip will be different and I'll be bringing a gun in addition to my carry weapon.

Yeah, I've been a couple times but I think both times I was only bringing my carry weapon in, next trip will be different and I'll be bringing a gun in addition to my carry weapon.
Honestly, I’ve never been searched or patted down in the dozens of times I’ve been there. They’d prob never notice. They rarely charge for most of the work they do. I brought 3 guns in with mags(empty) to have extended slide releases and +2 baseplates and i didn’t pay dime

Back
Top Bottom