• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC at the Glock Headquarters

I'm sure this has been brought up but I couldn't find anything on the subject.

It's been a few years since I went to Glock and can't remember if I carried last time. Does anyone know their stance on CC while visiting the armory?

I know that it is your right to, I respect that, but I have to ask. Why would you even want to carry while visiting Glock?

Just double check they don’t slap together a gen 3 frame and Gen 4 slide. I heard that’s a problem there.

giphy (27).gif

I've cc'd there in the past. Never had an issue. The only firearms you check in at the security desk are the ones you are bringing in for them to look at. The guard takes your information, ensures gun is unloaded and secures it, gives you a visitor pass and sends you back to meet the armorer.
My experience as well.

I'm in for all the people who are ready to boycott any business that does not allow carry on their premise. So far every time a story comes out about a restaurant, business, or venue not allowing concealed carry on their property - there are at least a dozen people swearing they won't buy their products or use their services. Where are those people? Don't we have principles? How can you buy a Glock product every again when they trample your rights? where is the outrage! those 12-24 people must stick to their guns (so to speak) in order to change the world! I support you - I just want to see who you are.

Sorry I can't join you myself since I don't own any Glocks. But I'll cheer you on when you go to picket.

I'm in for all the people who are ready to boycott any business that does not allow carry on their premise. So far every time a story comes out about a restaurant, business, or venue not allowing concealed carry on their property - there are at least a dozen people swearing they won't buy their products or use their services. Where are those people? Don't we have principles? How can you buy a Glock product every again when they trample your rights? where is the outrage! those 12-24 people must stick to their guns (so to speak) in order to change the world! I support you - I just want to see who you are.

Sorry I can't join you myself since I don't own any Glocks. But I'll cheer you on when you go to picket.
Buy a glock so you can boycott. You wont regret it

Back
Top Bottom