• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI Mini Mag HP 7 cents/rd, free ship

Max of one Federal, five CCI's. I went ahead and ordered what I could because I am getting kinda low and local places want $9.99-$12.99 per 100 round sleeve of CCI. Plus I think it's free shipping for orders only $50 anyway.

If I do see the 325 packs locally, places are asking as high was $27.99.

Walmart sells them for $17.49 (if you can find them in stock)

I've quit going to either of my local Wal-Marts for anything. Both are on the raggedy side and in the rare case when they have what you want in stock, you can't find anyone that can open the damn case. But next time I'm out of town visiting relatives, I'll stop by the nice Wal-Mart to see if I can't scoop up a few boxes. I do a lot of 10/22 shooting nowadays since prices are somewhat back down to reasonable numbers.

I've quit going to either of my local Wal-Marts for anything. Both are on the raggedy side and in the rare case when they have what you want in stock, you can't find anyone that can open the damn case. But next time I'm out of town visiting relatives, I'll stop by the nice Wal-Mart to see if I can't scoop up a few boxes. I do a lot of 10/22 shooting nowadays since prices are somewhat back down to reasonable numbers.
If you ever get out around Monroe, their Walmart has .22lr a good bit of the time. I've picked up several of the Federal Automatch 325 packs there over the past few months.

Back before all the .22 disappeared a few years ago, I used to shoot my AR22 with 25-round mags a bunch, but now days I mostly just shoot my bolt action .22 with a 5-round mag. Ammo seems to last alot longer that way.
:nod:

If you ever get out around Monroe, their Walmart has .22lr a good bit of the time. I've picked up several of the Federal Automatch 325 packs there over the past few months.

Back before all the .22 disappeared a few years ago, I used to shoot my AR22 with 25-round mags a bunch, but now days I mostly just shoot my bolt action .22 with a 5-round mag. Ammo seems to last alot longer that way.
:nod:
I must have bad timing. I rarely see any .22 ammo at the Monroe Walmart. I was there last week and they had some standard velocity but that was it. I usually don't see any in the case.

Back
Top Bottom