• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW at The Alamo Steakhouse

So we went to The Alamo Steakhouse in Pigeon Forge Friday, walked up and the sign says No Firearms. I looked at my wife I was carrying a Sig P938 on my side and she was carrying a Glock 43 in her purse. She said worst case we would be asked to leave and/or free steak. We ate dinner, she had a Filet and grilled shrimp, and I had a Ribeye. The meals were amazing. Great all around evening. What makes these places do this? My honest opinion is they are taking full responsibility for your safety if they don't allow a legal citizen to full fill their 2nd amendment right. Oh yeah we did have to pay. How do you folks feel?
Pretty sure those no gun signs hold weight in Tennessee.

Why don't they have signs that say: Do not walk around naked and urinate on people.
That would traumatised young kids and could spread disease. Yet people don't do it.
Isn't it my right to express myself since I believe I'm descended from apes and identify myself as a chimp? Not sure if I'm male or female monkey yet.

It's a political statement the company is making or every company would have them. If it were that much of a legal hazard costing the company millions in law suits yearly it's easy to spend $10 per store for door stickers. Why not just be safe and cover every store in the company for a one time insurance fee of $10? How about stickers for "do not run in store" or :need valid insurance" to operate electric fat people scooters.

sorry I'm going nutz atm
Urine is sterile

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

what they don't know won't hurt them, but if they see and know it may hurt you, )your feelings and you wind up with a Big Mac)

Back
Top Bottom