• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW at The Alamo Steakhouse

When I see a sign like this I respect their wishes. I take my wallet and firearm elsewhere.
We have a great pizza place here in town that I have not stepped foot in for years. Someone saw a guy who is a local judge who took off his jacket and revealed a firearm sitting at a table with some folks who were drinking. A customer said something to the owner and he placed a sign. The guy who was carrying the gun still eats there. I take my business across town to another pizza place also locally owned but who appreciates my business. I also recommend the later to anyone visiting Americus.

What's funny is we think the almighty dollar still pulls weight in this economy. Target isn't outta business, sports are still surviving, banks still operate, Starbucks is still the number one coffee chain. I wish we could "shut" these places down or even make a dent by taking our business elsewhere but it just isn't realistic. I fully support not giving them mine nor yours money if their policy offends but I used to think they'd suffer a loss, now days I realize they just laugh at me and say good riddance and keep swiping liberals cards. Our dollar used to do the talking but we're so outnumbered...oh well at least we can stay true to our beliefs!

What's funny is we think the almighty dollar still pulls weight in this economy. Target isn't outta business, sports are still surviving, banks still operate, Starbucks is still the number one coffee chain. I wish we could "shut" these places down or even make a dent by taking our business elsewhere but it just isn't realistic. I fully support not giving them mine nor yours money if their policy offends but I used to think they'd suffer a loss, now days I realize they just laugh at me and say good riddance and keep swiping liberals cards. Our dollar used to do the talking but we're so outnumbered...oh well at least we can stay true to our beliefs!
Maybe if us working folks would get paid to demonstrate, a free check, free groceries, stay up all night, sleep all day, get up and do it all over again. Plus have more than the working man, we could shut these folks down. Uh oh did I day that out loud, OH WELL, The Truth Hurts.

Maybe if us working folks would get paid to demonstrate, a free check, free groceries, stay up all night, sleep all day, get up and do it all over again. Plus have more than the working man, we could shut these folks down. Uh oh did I day that out loud, OH WELL, The Truth Hurts.
So true man. Out here as a retired vet doing manual labor to keep myself afloat. I wouldn't even know how to take a day off if I were so inclined to try.

Back
Top Bottom