CCW in Georgia Dome?

I think that there is an APD substation there, so I think it gets touchy. What is pretty clear, however, is that posted signs do trump the other points.

Signs carry NO weight in the state of Ga.

By entering a business that displays a sign, you are not breaking any law until after you are asked to leave and don't. Then you can be charged with trespassing.

I can attest for the fact that I have never seen ANY sort of harassment or crime on the MARTA or around the Dome. It's moving rapidly through Atlanta but they have cameras and pigs on every stop. I would agree not to bring your piece, if they DO happen to pat your lovely self down and find your piece then ask you to leave, you have no place to put your girl. That would suck.

I have a very good friend who is a MARTA police officer. He tells me about violent crimes constantly at and around MARTA stations.

According to him , car thefts and break ins are a very big problem also.

I can attest for the fact that I have never seen ANY sort of harassment or crime on the MARTA or around the Dome. It's moving rapidly through Atlanta but they have cameras and pigs on every stop. I would agree not to bring your piece, if they DO happen to pat your lovely self down and find your piece then ask you to leave, you have no place to put your girl. That would suck.

No crime on marta? http://www.itsmarta.com/crime-comparison.aspx

Back
Top Bottom