• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDNN has Colt M4 22lr on sale

sooooooo question. 10/22 or this colt ? which is more reliable? I could care less about accuracy, just want a fun reliable plinker. Ill be using good ammo so we can take that out of the equation. Strictly talking about the reliability of the gun/mags

sooooooo question. 10/22 or this colt ? which is more reliable? I could care less about accuracy, just want a fun reliable plinker. Ill be using good ammo so we can take that out of the equation. Strictly talking about the reliability of the gun/mags

10/22 by far. Most popular 22 caliber rifle ever built. Only close contender to it is the Marlin model 60.

10/22 has been around for years....

10/22 by far. Most popular 22 caliber rifle ever built. Only close contender to it is the Marlin model 60.

Yes I agree... Both great semi-autos... But in a AR type .22 rifle I really like my S&W 15-22. Easy to find mags, comes w/ Iron sights, and rails over Barrel... Cool .22, I'd love to get a can for mine...

Yes I agree... Both great semi-autos... But in a AR type .22 rifle I really like my S&W 15-22. Easy to find mags, comes w/ Iron sights, and rails over Barrel... Cool .22, I'd love to get a can for mine...

I liked mine. I dumped it when ammo got to scarce to feed it.

Back
Top Bottom