• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDNN - Rem 22LR HP 1400 round bucket - $149.99

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Not really a 'deal', since this is still almost $.10 a round. Maybe more with shipping... I didn't check.

But they let you buy (2) so if you need almost 3K rounds of bulk 22 this is probably one of the few places you can get it from.

I picked up 2-1000 boxes of Win M-22 this morning at Walmart. Just over $100. So it's still trickling in at good prices.

i got 22lr thunderbolt at walmart by requesting a few boxes that they had under the counter i saw, the next day i arrived to buy more since i was in the area and it appears that they put a camo fabric covering something in the exact spot the 22lr thunderbolt was before. if you look hard enough you'll find 22lr

Yup, it's out there. Seems like you can buy a lot for an inflated price (TC excluded of course) , or a little for a good price.

Last edited:
My local guy (live fire in kingston) gets Aquila Super Extra in about every two weeks.. $40 a brick (and he includes the tax in his prices so its not plus tax) and he will sell you everything he has if you want it. He normally gets 10-15 bricks at a time.. I generally get a brick every time he has it and it keeps me in stock... He just got more in yesterday, after his supplier being out for a while with everybody buying it up for Christmas

Edited to add:

I think MSRP on the Remington bucket o bullets is $100 anyway. Even Cabela's lists them at $79.99 (not that they ever have any) and they bend you over on just about everything in the store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom