• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDNN - Rem 22LR HP 1400 round bucket - $149.99

My local guy (live fire in kingston) gets Aquila Super Extra in about every two weeks.. $40 a brick (and he includes the tax in his prices so its not plus tax) and he will sell you everything he has if you want it. He normally gets 10-15 bricks at a time.. I generally get a brick every time he has it and it keeps me in stock... He just got more in yesterday, after his supplier being out for a while with everybody buying it up for Christmas

I go there often. Jon is a good guy and usually has pretty good prices on ammo. He told me he could order any gun I wanted and he only marks it up $10.

I go there often. Jon is a good guy and usually has pretty good prices on ammo. He told me he could order any gun I wanted and he only marks it up $10.

Yes, I've bought several from him. He does transfers from buds or gunbroker for the $10 transfer fee as well. Super good guy to deal with. He's handed me his dealer book on more than one occasion so I could browse when I knew I was going to make a purchase just didn't quite know what I wanted to end up with.

Cant beat his price on 9mm either

Back
Top Bottom