• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDNN

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
They have some pretty good deals right now. 2 different Black Rain Ordnance rifles for $1000 and an Armalite AR10 for the same price. I saw some other things that are good deals IMO. Shipping was running right around $14.

I consider BRO to be a cut above the average cookie cutter AR, but it really is a tough time in that market right now. I saw a colt in the 850-880 range the other day. Times are tough! Unless you're buying.

I consider BRO to be a cut above the average cookie cutter AR, but it really is a tough time in that market right now. I saw a colt in the 850-880 range the other day. Times are tough! Unless you're buying.

I know what you're saying. I never thought I'd see the market slow down to where it's at now.

That BRO is a nice piece imo. I had one before and I paid a LOT more than $1k for it. That price is still about $450 cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.

I've been jonesing for an AR10 for awhile also. I want that Armalite!

Oh, I forgot to mention that they have Colts in the $8-900 range also IIRC. With a free Carrhart jacket too I think?

Just remember that Armalite (and RRA) takes its own mags and uppers only. Something to be said for the DPMS platform and being able to walk into LGS and get PMags for $18.

Armalite has been making AR10's compatible with the pmags for a few years now. Just need to check and see which model it is. I've had 3 armalite ar10's and never had a problem with mag function or finding mags. Can't say the same about the 308 semi's I've had that use pmags.

Back
Top Bottom