• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDNN

They have some pretty good deals right now. 2 different Black Rain Ordnance rifles for $1000 and an Armalite AR10 for the same price. I saw some other things that are good deals IMO. Shipping was running right around $14.
They also have a BRO PG13 Skulls 308 Spiral Fluted for 1699.00. Thats about 1/2 of what they were going for a few months ago!

They also have a BRO PG13 Skulls 308 Spiral Fluted for 1699.00. Thats about 1/2 of what they were going for a few months ago!

I saw that too. I'd love to have one but $1700 is a little out of my reach right now. Or more specifically, if I bought one I'd have to stay out of my wife's reach right now.

Just remember that Armalite (and RRA) takes its own mags and uppers only. Something to be said for the DPMS platform and being able to walk into LGS and get PMags for $18.

Ther are several plastic and steel options for the RRA. You can use the cheaper than Pmag, time tested inch or metric FAL military surplus mags to run in the RRA AR10. I have both the RRA and the DPMS AR10 and perfer the RRA over the DPMS. The RRA was actually an earlier Bushsmaster design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom