• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

century arms question

Has folding stock pistol grip fore grip with attached light
It looks like from the pic that it has a 40 rnd clip so i dnt think
It's a wasr
20130203_153428.jpg

if any of the mags are 40s, what would that have to do with whether or not its a WASR? the furnishing "extras" make it + or - on the value depending on the buyer and their affinity for the platform.

I thought wasr had something to do with post banned guns and could only except single stack mags
Dnt know much on the ak stuff and I have a Jon boat I have 1100 bucks tied up in and didn't know if it was
Agood trade on my part since it does come with 1040 rounds. And figured this
Would be the place to ask question lol.

Has folding stock pistol grip fore grip with attached light
It looks like from the pic that it has a 40 rnd clip so i dnt think
It's a wasr

The 40 round mag has no bearing on what type of AK it is, but yeah it looks like a WASR. Also regarding pricing it depends on how you value the extras. Personally I would replace the folding stock. It looks cheap, and it it sits low so it would be hard to get a proper cheek weld. I also do not like 40 round mags because they are heavy fully loaded and are not practical. Plus I place no value on Tapco mags. These are just my personal opinions, your's may differ of course.

Is that a Surefire light or just a knockoff? The case looks decent. Does it come with the package?

I think 1000 rounds of 7.62 is going for around $300 these days, no less than $250. And maybe $500 - $700 on the rifle depending on the case, type of light, and if you want to keep the existing furniture.

I thought wasr had something to do with post banned guns and could only except single stack mags
Dnt know much on the ak stuff and I have a Jon boat I have 1100 bucks tied up in and didn't know if it was
Agood trade on my part since it does come with 1040 rounds. And figured this
Would be the place to ask question lol.

If you have a jon boat, you do not want, I would probably make the trade. Just check the sights to see if they are canted.

Edited to add that the WASR mag well as imported is single stack, and Century opens it up for the double stacks.

Last edited:
Everything added to the gun drops the value for me.

Wasr with original wood $500
Mags $15-$20 a piece
Ammo $300

Dont worry though if we talk about the ban scare then this gun is worth $1k by itself. You know that ban that will not happen thats the one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom