• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

century arms question

Where the heck is $300.00 a case ammo?

Dear *******:

Thank you for your AIM order.
We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order ***** have been shipped. Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s) that have shipped.

Note: If there are items in your order that are not listed below, either they have not been shipped or have previously shipped. Once these items are shipped, you will receive a similar e-mail notification.

VIEW YOUR SHIPMENT STATUS
The link below will supply you with the most recent shipment status. You will need to have your email address and password to login. If you do not know your password (or did not previously create one), click "forgot password" on the login page and follow the online instructions.

Shipping Address:

This shipment includes the following item(s):
Item Description Quantity Unit Price
AW76239MHP WPA (WOLF) 7.62x39 124grn HP 20rd Box 50 $4.99

Shipped on 1/30/2013 via Shipping Charges

Please retain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

To contact us regarding your order, please visit the Customer Service area of our website at
Please reference order ****** and invoice ****** with any questions.

Thank you for shopping at AIM

Sincerely,

AIM
Customer Service

Where the heck is $300.00 a case ammo?

Get on the mailing lists for places like Aim Surplus for when the ammo comes in stock. There is no way I would pay more than $300 for a case of 7.62. In fact personally I would not pay more than $250, but your YMMV depending on your stock.

WPA (Wolf) 7.62x39 124grn FMJ 20rd Box
SOLD OUT
Please Notify Me when this product is available. AW76239MFMJ $5.59
1 or more $5.59
50 or more $5.39

Yea I know. I hope this caliber does not go nuts like .556

SOLD OUT
1 or more $5.59
50 or more $5.39

Well it has gone up. Glad I am stocked up. It'll come back down once people quit panic buying. Check out Midway, Sportsmans Warehouse, Wideners, etc. and get on the mailing list.

SOLD OUT
1 or more $5.59
50 or more $5.39

Point? I dont understand what you are trying to get at? Yeah so stuff is out of stock, but clearly looking at my email is comes back in stock.

Also do the math and its still under $300 for 1,000 rounds and you can usually always get a free shipping code online

Back
Top Bottom