• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cerokote

Then why the **** are you taking this beef you have with them into other threads, much less continuing it in this one? But don't worry, we believe you; your feelings must NOT be hurt at all.

Sober the **** up and stop acting like a little girl. If you can't handle your booze then quit sucking on that bottle. That sanding that they supposedly did didn't happen to make its way to your vagina did it?

Does Rommy work for Dobbs? If not then I wasn't taking anythign up with Dobbs in that thread. My comments were addressed to Rom, not Dobbs. Now if Rom is a Dobb's employee then yeah I guess I was addressing Dobbs. If not then nope. My comments were just for Roms little eyes. As for the rest of your banter, meh. You are trying to hard and it is coming off as lame. The vagina thing was heavily used by everyone tonight, including me later on. Try something fresh and new. Entertain me jester. Entertain me.

Never said he sent you an apology, But you keep on. I think everyone on here that has read this thread know where you are coming from...Be it good or bad. They will decide who has the level head. You take care.

I can accept that. Thank you for your opinion. I am being serious too. I appreciate the candor in your comments.

Does Rommy work for Dobbs? If not then I wasn't taking anythign up with Dobbs in that thread. My comments were addressed to Rom, not Dobbs. Now if Rom is a Dobb's employee then yeah I guess I was addressing Dobbs. If not then nope. My comments were just for Roms little eyes. As for the rest of your banter, meh. You are trying to hard and it is coming off as lame. The vagina thing was heavily used by everyone tonight, including me later on. Try something fresh and new. Entertain me jester. Entertain me.

No, Romy does not work for Dobbs defense that I know of.

You quoted Romy and were talking about Dobbs Defense in the other thread because they both apparently hurt your feelings in this one. Why is that so hard for your little mind to grasp?

No, Romy does not work for Dobbs defense that I know of.

You quoted Romy and were talking about Dobbs Defense in the other thread because they both apparently hurt your feelings in this one. Why is that so hard for your little mind to grasp?

What are you talking about>? I already told you. My feelings are not hurt. However a stupid comment is a stupid comment. Rom busting that other company because they are in a strip mall and then fawning all over Dobb's Defense.. who happens to be also in a strip mall is amusingly ironic. You are the one that brought up hurt feelings and accused me of dragging this thread into the other thread. I have already pointed out the error in your observation, opinion, bull**** reasoning, whatever you want to call it this minute. Why are we now, 30 minutes laters having to re-establish why I posted what I posted in the other thread in this thread? Bro, I am drunk and I can keep this **** together. What is your excuse?

What are you talking about>? I already told you. My feelings are not hurt. However a stupid comment is a stupid comment. Rom busting that other company because they are in a strip mall and then fawning all over Dobb's Defense.. who happens to be also in a strip mall is amusingly ironic. You are the one that brought up hurt feelings and accused me of dragging this thread into the other thread. I have already pointed out the error in your observation, opinion, bull**** reasoning, whatever you want to call it this minute. Why are we now, 30 minutes laters having to re-establish why I posted what I posted in the other thread in this thread? Bro, I am drunk and I can keep this **** together. What is your excuse?

I don't think you are keeping anything together. You are all over the place. One minute you are pissed because they supposedly sanded your flash hider. The next minute it's not a big deal. You're mad at Dobbs Defense, then you're mad at Romy. Then Dobbs Defense is okay with you, then you continue to talk about them.

How the **** is that "keeping this **** together?"

Edit: BTW, I'm not your "bro"

Holy****. How many times do I have to say. I am not pissed about the flash hider. Not once in this thread have I said I was pissed about the flash hider. Was it tarded? Totally. Was it strange? Yes. Did it make me wonder if they have even the slightest clue what they are doing over there? Kind of. Was I pissed about it? Nope. Now go find my post where I was I was pissed about the sanded hider.

Selective reading, selective memory bro. You has it.

Holy****. How many times do I have to say. I am not pissed about the flash hider. Not once in this thread have I said I was pissed about the flash hider. Was it tarded? Totally. Was it strange? Yes. Did it make me wonder if they have even the slightest clue what they are doing over there? Kind of. Was I pissed about it? Nope. Now go find my post where I was I was pissed about the sanded hider.

I have heard you mention that ****ing flash hider more than anything else in this thread. Obviously it bothers you, otherwise you would be harping on the fact that they didn't get the work done in the quoted time or the fact that he implied jokingly that you had a vagina(which really seemed to set you off). Stop being so ****ing sensitive. If you don't can't play with the big dogs take your ass back to the porch.

Wow....you folks have a good night...btw, anyone know a good cerokote place? LOL

Back
Top Bottom