• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cerokote

Attachments

• Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.jpg
    Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
Dobbs defense will still be the company I go to for any future cerakote work I need done. Not that anyone cares about my opinion on the matter.

Dobbs defense will still be the company I go to for any future cerakote work I need done. Not that anyone cares about my opinion on the matter.
I care man and I agree with giving them my business. I love those retarded knuckle dragging bastards.

I care man and I agree with giving them my business. I love those retarded knuckle dragging bastards.
You know it's a good place when you first go in and one of the employees picks up an sbr and shows you a Buddha engraved on it and says "this is what the owner looks like"

Went to Dobbs with another ODT member. He bought a gun and had 3 barrels threaded. He was pleased with all. I called Brian and asked him if he could make a suppressor adapter for metric to sae. He said no to the metric side. He could have said yes I can, farmed it out, and loaded the cost on me but did not. Was honest. I will do business with him in the future.

The only problem I ever had with Dobbs was the inappropriate touching. It was cool once they asked me to stop.

Back
Top Bottom