• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chance to buy some silver. who's buying?

ugashooter

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy some American Silver Eagles currently, and I was wondering if anyone is buying still with the small "blip" today? Also, what do you think a good price (as in what you would pay today) for a few ASEs in uncirculated (new) condition.

I would get some if I had the opportunity. I have asking friends and family for their old gold and offering them fair prices for the items also, I got alot of "scrap" but it is a start

Chances are you won't find ASE's for spot or less,( if you do call me) mainly because of the premium that comes with them, I would not worry about any drop in price, it's track record has been on a steady increase for while now and with the devaluing of the dollar it and gold will only go up.

I just happened to come across a guy who started collecting ASEs in 1994, and did so through 2003. He forgot about them until he found them a few days ago. I picked them all up from him for $50 per. I have bought a good bit of Morgans and "junk," but this is my first time getting a few ASEs. They are very beautiful coins. They will be in the safe for a long time...

I am looking for silver myself. Can't afford gold so figure why not the next best thing.
BTW any other metal that may be valuable post SHTF?

Platinum and palladium are also good to have...I have some nice palladium buffalo coins and also a few platinum american eagles.

Back
Top Bottom