• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chance to buy some silver. who's buying?

I am in the market for some silver coins or bars. What do you have and what is the price. Are you offering any discountd for quantity purchases?
I am not as concerned about Silver Eagles due to their premium cost. I want trade units, one to 5 oz. maybe 10oz.

PM me if you have some Silver cast by established manufacturers. Englehard, Silvertowne, Majestic, etc...

Platinum and palladium are also good to have...I have some nice palladium buffalo coins and also a few platinum american eagles.

I agree if you have the money to buy. Anyone stocking up on the rolls of nickels (copper content) JWR recommends 0r purchasing the "stagecoach" aka divisble silver bullion?

Last edited:
Why oh why didn't people listen to me 5 years ago. I would never buy now.
Stockpiling when it drops low is how to preserve your wealth, not buying when it's soaring.

Why oh why didn't people listen to me 5 years ago. I would never buy now.
Stockpiling when it drops low is how to preserve your wealth, not buying when it's soaring.

I agree with you tack......glad i started investing in metals years ago.....I think silver still has a lot of room for growth....gold not so much.

I heard yesterday that the Chinese may begin using COPPER in their currency/coins... If this does happen, copper could go up quick. I think I am going to add a small pile to the "collection" while it can still be bought so cheaply.

I like 90% U.S. coins because they are small (liquid) and don't have a high premium. I sell dimes and quarters for 5% over spot. Check the melt value at www.coinflation.com if you want an eye opener on our economy. Anyone with a few extra coupons can get into silver with "junk silver" 90% dimes and quarters.

Back
Top Bottom