• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Change of avatar for Katherine Paige Bell (lilgregg46's daughter)

This kind of update makes me feel do good

Will increase my Avatar donation to $160

So the total for our side in now ... $235

[h=2]Katherine Paige Bell update page.[/h]
I am going to use this thread to keep everyone interested, updated. I will post what I get when I get it.

Here is today's:
I am here now with the wife and good news so far. I mean as good as we can expect. The infection seems to be gone for now. Her kidneys are kind of starting to wake up. Urine out out is 4ml per hour. Had to go up on her vent and heart meds but all being the same I will take that as good news. She knows her daddy's voice and looks at us when we are talking. Thank God god news so far!

Thanks again and all the prayers are working!!!!!!​

This kind of update makes me feel do good

Will increase my Avatar donation to $160

So the total for our side in now ... $235

Katherine Paige Bell update page.

I am going to use this thread to keep everyone interested, updated. I will post what I get when I get it.

Here is today's:
I am here now with the wife and good news so far. I mean as good as we can expect. The infection seems to be gone for now. Her kidneys are kind of starting to wake up. Urine out out is 4ml per hour. Had to go up on her vent and heart meds but all being the same I will take that as good news. She knows her daddy's voice and looks at us when we are talking. Thank God god news so far!

Thanks again and all the prayers are working!!!!!!​
Boom, Thank you! I love hearing the good news! I pray it stays positive from here on out for them. The ODT family has really come together to make this a little easier for them I'm sure. I pray I never have to face what they have. God Bless yall

Hmm,

supergay.jpg

That could be cruel and unusual punishment for such a good guy,

Back
Top Bottom