• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Change of avatar for Katherine Paige Bell (lilgregg46's daughter)

Lil less than 18hrs but who's counting...
I am.
4closurefraud.org_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_clock.jpg

17 hours and counting - ODT help us help hikingthehills & really help Katherine Paige Bell
Yea I would be proud to to sport the one yall have chosen. I would keep it till she gets out of the hospital. The other one well it gets one month as promised. The real important part as you have stated is helping Katherine Paige Bell.

Either way you've done a good thing here
Thanks man, I gave what money I could through his paypal account and offered up what I had for the ar build. I figured all I had left to sale was my pride and so far honestly I am surprised at the generosity of all of you! For everyone that bid here I say a big thank you. In the end it really dont matter what picture I carry for a month but what we can offer a family in need. Thank you all! Allamericaninfidel when this month is up I will change my picture to that one till the girl comes out of the hospital, still praying you don't lose and some chips in with you.

Thanks man, I gave what money I could through his paypal account and offered up what I had for the ar build. I figured all I had left to sale was my pride and so far honestly I am surprised at the generosity of all of you! For everyone that bid here I say a big thank you. In the end it really dont matter what picture I carry for a month but what we can offer a family in need. Thank you all! Allamericaninfidel when this month is up I will change my picture to that one till the girl comes out of the hospital, still praying you don't lose and some chips in with you.

Donating to a great cause aside, I appreciate the fact that you are a great ODT guy getting involved in a greater cause, such as this. Very good of you to do and I hope we all repay it at some time.

Back
Top Bottom