• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheaper Than Dirt Ammo

brockington

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
16   1
Reaction score
For anyone else looking for 9mm ammo. I ordered a bunch of 9mm ammo from Cheaper than Dirt .com on the 29th of this month at $19 a (50round) box and received it today (31st). Super fast shipping.

CTD was one of my favorite sites, despite the rather high shipping rates, before they caved to media sensationalism. They did a turtle and hid in their shell, unless the storm clouds cleared. Now they want to be given another chance. Had they stood their ground and not bowed to the witch hunt, they would be in a commanding marketing position now. Well, then again they might not listing GI mags for $130/ea recently. I do hope that was a typo!

For anyone else looking for 9mm ammo. I ordered a bunch of 9mm ammo from Cheaper than Dirt .com on the 29th of this month at $19 a (50round) box and received it today (31st). Super fast shipping.

LOL, I'm sure it was "non assault" ammo as per Feinsteinian legislation. F CDT, F them to Hell.

You could have driven to Georgia Arms in Villa Ricca and gotten it cheaper and the same day...just sayin.... Oh yeah, **** CTD!

Back
Top Bottom