• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheaper Than Dirt Ammo

FUCTD
Haven't given them a dime of my money since the first Obamanation when they pulled that ****.

Just picked up 500 rnds of 115gr 9mm FMJ today at GA Arms for $120+tax.......in stock, no shipping, and in a pretty green ammo can to boot!

X2^^^^. I love living 5 mins from them.

Geezzz... a sore spot :) Had no idea. I keep seeing posts on here from folks offering 9mm ammo at retarded prices so I figured that was a decent buy "at the moment"

My apologies OTD

We're all a little sore after companies have thrown us under the bus, CTD stopped selling guns after SandyHook and their explanation was either extremely poor written or a lie. I refuse to do business with people that lie, if they had just raised their price I would not feel the same.

We're all a little sore after companies have thrown us under the bus, CTD stopped selling guns after SandyHook and their explanation was either extremely poor written or a lie. I refuse to do business with people that lie, if they had just raised their price I would not feel the same.

wow. I had no idea. I won't ever order sh*t from them again. I'll drive my butt out to GA Arms

Back
Top Bottom