• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheaper than Dirt???

rawolfee

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
So what's up with them? I used to use them to look up prices on guns to just get an idea when shopping around and I noticed they don't sell firearms anymore. Then I looked at their AR magazine selection and the had Colt 30 rd mags for 99.97. WTH???

CTD was one of the first companies to fold up firearm sales when things went crazy. To me that indicated minimal support for the 2nd amendment at best, there's no way in hell I'd do business with them after they showed their true colors like that. To top that off, they have jacked up prices to exorbitant levels on many things now, they're still not getting consideration from me even if they were at half the price of other places. Their Facebook page has absolutely been blown up with people indicating their hate for them, I love that! http://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

Yeah CTD can KMA. It's been coming for a long time. When I first started buying from them they really WERE cheaper than dirt. Then they went crazy with the multiple wharehouse/different shipping cost for the same order bull****. Then a few months back they started masking the price on many things until you put it in the shopping cart. Like "Call for price" crap. And now this "CtD does not sell firearms" horse crap.

They are dead to me. **** 'em.

Back
Top Bottom