• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cheapest price on hi point

On the news they showed a lady with a High Point carbine run three gang members off trying to break into her house. She unloaded on them and they scattered like cock roaches. Tell her all the negative comments you have on the High Point. She was chucking slugs at them as fast as she could pull the trigger. One of the funniest videos I have seen to date. I don't own one but if it's the only thing you can afford for self defense it serves it's purpose. The carbines run just fine. I use to have a 40 cal 4095 and I ran a few hundred rounds through it and it ran like a champ. I bought it for the kids to shoot. It was accurate and never fail to fire. I wouldn't own a HP hand gun just because they are ugly but the carbine ran just fine. To many haters on this site. There are guns that are directed at price points for all sorts of classes of buyers. Some can't go out and buy a 500-1000 dollar gun. I would rather have a HP than a stick in my hand. You have to put yourself in their shoes once in a while to put into perspective. They are basically the Saturday Night Special of today's firearms. Let's say you need to go out and wack someone. Do you really want to throw a Les Bear into the river or a High Point. LOL J/K

Saw a used 9 on another site the other day for $300! You'd have thought they were trying to sell a Glock at that price............

On the news they showed a lady with a High Point carbine run three gang members off trying to break into her house. She unloaded on them and they scattered like **** roaches. Tell her all the negative comments you have on the High Point. She was chucking slugs at them as fast as she could pull the trigger. One of the funniest videos I have seen to date. I don't own one but if it's the only thing you can afford for self defense it serves it's purpose. The carbines run just fine. I use to have a 40 cal 4095 and I ran a few hundred rounds through it and it ran like a champ. I bought it for the kids to shoot. It was accurate and never fail to fire. I wouldn't own a HP hand gun just because they are ugly but the carbine ran just fine. To many haters on this site. There are guns that are directed at price points for all sorts of classes of buyers. Some can't go out and buy a 500-1000 dollar gun. I would rather have a HP than a stick in my hand. You have to put yourself in their shoes once in a while to put into perspective. They are basically the Saturday Night Special of today's firearms. Let's say you need to go out and wack someone. Do you really want to throw a Les Bear into the river or a High Point. LOL J/K

this is very true, event he handguns as ugly as they are run just fine and I've known tons of people that have had zero issues out of theirs, now those carbines are prob one of the most fun for your dollar you can get. I had a 9mm one that I got for a song and it was a blast to shoot, plus I never had to worry about scratching it or it getting beat up

Once in a while at the range I'll notice someone trying to hide a hi point, I've never heard of one jamming in any form or fashion.

Every time I shot one it worked.

They're ugly as sin, but I own a few Glocks that aren't much better looking, lol. I didn't buy my first Glock for years because they looked pretty as a brick to me, but they run.....

Once in a while at the range I'll notice someone trying to hide a hi point, I've never heard of one jamming in any form or fashion.

Every time I shot one it worked.

They're ugly as sin, but I own a few Glocks that aren't much better looking, lol. I didn't buy my first Glock for years because they looked pretty as a brick to me, but they run.....
yep

this is very true, event he handguns as ugly as they are run just fine and I've known tons of people that have had zero issues out of theirs, now those carbines are prob one of the most fun for your dollar you can get. I had a 9mm one that I got for a song and it was a blast to shoot, plus I never had to worry about scratching it or it getting beat up
I would want the carbine before the pistols. I would damn sure own one if it was a right price/right time kinda deal. I just wish someone would introduce the Hi Point foks to double stack mags.

Back
Top Bottom