• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cheapest price on hi point

so, yall are probably wondering why i want one (legit question)

well, my change jar got full so its time for me to buy something. i end up getting a hi point like, once a year, but then realizing i hate it and sell it or give it away or use it as an anchor

but now i want one again so

I have the 9mm rifle and prefer shooting that over my AR at the range, it's a blast and a very soft shooter. My buddy works in the forensics lab for APD and said for all their downside he has never had one fail to shoot and he see's a LOT of them.

Hi points go bang every time you pull the trigger...if I wanted to buy an ugly gun why would I buy an ugly BLOCK when you can a hi point for a 3rd of the price

See a while back I posted an ad looking for a Jimenez 9mm and ALL I got was comments telling me to get a Hi Point and forget the Jiminez. Now I could be wrong but the Jiminez reviews I've watched were about the same as the Hi Points. Plus the Jiminez just looks better. Oh and it holds 12 rounds.

However... since that time the Taurus 111 G2 and 709 Slim models have gotten so cheap it don't make much sense to buy the Jiminez or Hi Point . At least not for new retail prices.

Back
Top Bottom