• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cheapest price on hi point

image.jpg
To reinforce everything most people here said, yea there fugly an yea they'll throw brass too... BUT my first handgun at the age of 16 was a Stallard Arms (now high point) 9mm the definition of a brick, heavy pot metal slide plastic scaled that would disable the safety when the screws that hold them on were properly tightened, never jammed but a left handed shooter couldn't fire it because the trigger would pull to the side and wouldn't drop the firing pin... Never would own another one but I wouldn't turn a $120 HP down either

Not a huge fan of the pistols but honestly they are better than sharp words in a fight.

The carbines are an amazing deal. I bought my first one used for $80 at the old AO store and had a blast messing around with it. here's what it looked like when I finally sold it off...

HiPoint2 001.JPG

Not a huge fan of the pistols but honestly they are better than sharp words in a fight.

The carbines are an amazing deal. I bought my first one used for $80 at the old AO store and had a blast messing around with it. here's what it looked like when I finally sold it off...

View attachment 768780
Just went to the Hi Point site. They're making the pistols and carbines in camp now. The digital camo pattern actually improves the looks. What doesn't make much sense is they have a carbine available in 380. How much more performance is 380 gonna gain from a 16" barrel?

Just went to the Hi Point site. They're making the pistols and carbines in camp now. The digital camo pattern actually improves the looks. What doesn't make much sense is they have a carbine available in 380. How much more performance is 380 gonna gain from a 16" barrel?
it's a low pressure round so it's safe to shoot even in a cheaply made, not so good metallurgy firearm. the older cheaply made brands were and are still made in the smaller low pressure rounds mainly because it doesn't not need the best metal to resist cracking

Zero with regular pistol powder. In fact it will probably start losing velocity before it leaves the barrel*.

*No, I didn't do the maths. I just felt like bashing on HiP.

Back
Top Bottom