• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cheapest way to get target a like this?

Safebuilder for sure. Here is his website.

I picked up a full IPSC and 2 12" square plate to shoot over the weekend. Fantastic prices and an absolute stand up guy. I also have one of his walker targets for my 45s. :thumb:

I like the plinkster....gives you a new target acquisition each shot....I like the way it walks around ... Cool idea.

I would burn one out if you provided the steel, But that might run you close to $100 just for a 12" x 12" square unless you find scrap.
Your best bet would be to find someone like Soundmindford that is selling them cheap.

If you are looking for cheap you would need to get away from AR500 steel. If you want durable and long lasting they are not going to be cheap. That being said, I have mild steel, 18"x24"x1/4" and two 6"x6"x1/4" swingers we shoot with 9mm, 22 and .223 from 15yds to 300yds and we have been shooting them for about a year and they do not need replaced yet. The .223 dents and will punch holes in it if shot closer than 100yds. so we quit shooting it at any thing closer than that. I bet you could use 1/2" plate and get away with a lot more. Let me know if you would like some pricing on targets.

Back
Top Bottom