Check out this awsome ebay muzzlebrake

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muzzle-Brea...834?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc3fd3fda
i47.tinypic.com_2qm0tu9.jpg

The Muzzle Brake has 1/2"X20 TPI UNF threads so it screws on all threads on airgun barrels or you can buy Adaptors from ebay.uk to fit the Muzzle Brake.
It is for a 1.77, .20, .22 and .25cal.
It is made from aluminium 6026.
Its is suitable for all sort of barrels that has 1/2"X20 TPI UNF thread.

For 1/2"X28 TPI UNF threaded barrels you can use an adaptor to fit my Muzzle Break contact me to give you the link to buy one.

The Muzzle Brake makes your gun longer 20cm(7.87") with diameter 39mm(1.53").
The Muzzle Brake weights 250 grams.
Very solid Design can handle any power.

Anodized cover is available with the purchase for more info contact me for pics and video of how it works.

So who want to buy it now?

Just what I need to get my 9.5" AR barrel up to 16". LOL! Half the length would be muzzle brake.

Maybe I'm looking too hard, but I see the makings of a silencer. Even has an O ring seal on it. All it would need is the "annodized cover" that is avail. for it. And Of course some sound absorbing material wrapped around it.:ear:

Last edited:
Maybe I'm looking too hard, but I see the makings of a silencer. Even has an O ring seal on it. All it would need is the "annodized cover" that is avail. for it. And Of course some sound absorbing material wrapped around it.:ear:

yea its obviously some crappy garage made suppressor core

I saw that too. But I think it's to allow a rain cover and moisture absorbing material to be added. You know, so it doesn't get wet inside.

Back
Top Bottom