Check out this awsome ebay muzzlebrake

Well it looks like this guy in in Cyprus so no jail time for him! Might have some coming your way if you buy one though.

Gotta love gun laws.

Its built for an air gun but it's definitely a slippery slope. With it being threaded and thus adaptable to a real firearm, it opens up a can of worms.

Paintball has what are called "Rain Covers" (Google Taso Rain Cover) which slide over the end of a Paintball gun am provide a moisture barrier. They are non threaded and made to fit 1" OD barrels with an ID of about 3/4" to allow a .68" paintball through. They're not adaptable to real guns so they don't qualify as an NFA item. It's specifically a Paintball item. What this guy made is not that at all. This is a jail term waiting to happen!

It wouldn't work as a suppressor for diddly squat. There are no baffles. and with a cover over it, the little ports wouldn't have any place to divert the gases. Granted, it'd still be prison time, but I'd be surprised if it'd even reduce sound signature one dB.

It wouldn't work as a suppressor for diddly squat. There are no baffles. and with a cover over it, the little ports wouldn't have any place to divert the gases. Granted, it'd still be prison time, but I'd be surprised if it'd even reduce sound signature one dB.
Any sort of expansion chamber will reduce dB to some degree. I don't doubt that this little contraption is at least somewhat effective. Still, you gotta be about retarded to buy this thing on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom