Check out this awsome ebay muzzlebrake

its a suppressor. once the cover is on sufficient gas will be diverted and slowed. bet it works better than the oil filters people seem to think is a good idea to do. spend $200 for a stamp on an adaptor, screw on filter then proceed to miss your target because your sights arent 6 inches tall. good plan. guess there is an idiot born every second...

its a suppressor. once the cover is on sufficient gas will be diverted and slowed. bet it works better than the oil filters people seem to think is a good idea to do. spend $200 for a stamp on an adaptor, screw on filter then proceed to miss your target because your sights arent 6 inches tall. good plan. guess there is an idiot born every second...

I used to see some kind of adapter at gun shows for plastic coke bottles. Never saw one work, but didn't look like it would do much. Seemed like a gimmick.

the oil filter adapter works and rather well. it would rival a cheap can. fact is though it weights way too much and the size alone obscures your sights

Ditto on all the comments about this thing being a Felony waiting to happen.

Don't know what the "cover" costs, or an adapter for the more common USA 1/2x28 threads. But I suspect that if you add these two items in you are basically looking at the cost of a legal transferable suppressor, minus the tax stamp of course. (There's some OK .22 suppressors out there for as low as $200) Or get the oil filter adapter "suppressor" for only about $75 plus the $200 tax stamp

Ditto on all the comments about this thing being a Felony waiting to happen.

Don't know what the "cover" costs, or an adapter for the more common USA 1/2x28 threads. But I suspect that if you add these two items in you are basically looking at the cost of a legal transferable suppressor, minus the tax stamp of course. (There's some OK .22 suppressors out there for as low as $200) Or get the oil filter adapter "suppressor" for only about $75 plus the $200 tax stamp

Why would I pay someone $75 when I can make something similar for much much less but yet different enough so it doesn't infringe on any possible patent.

For less than $75 I can build a "freeze plug" silencer that works far better.

Back
Top Bottom