• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check out what fell into my hands

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
Scooped up this little gem from a co-worker today for 160.00 Star (Starfire) DK 380! sure finish is worn but his dad was the original owner and he secondly so he knew it hadn't been shot a ridiculous amount of times. The finish is pretty much straight up BFPU the natural way which doesn't bug me at all, still smooth. Everything's tight, extractor and ejector looked fine. Grabbed some 100gr el cheap from our "rental gun anmo" bin had a few FTEs, dropped down to 90gr sig fmj and it gobbled them up.
They stopped importing these around the late 50s early 60s. The original Colt Pony! I'm gonna use this one as a daily pocket rocket since it's already been pulling duty since the 50s.
Regrettably finding spare parts for these cool little guys can be a PITA. If anyone's got any give me a shout. Got a spare mag on the way already, but wouldn't mind any other small parts, especially the failure point ones lol. Pretty sweet!

IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4871.JPG
IMG_4872.JPG

I was surprised at how accurate it could be when you tried. Smooth trigger, and for once an old-timer pocket carry that isn't so nice you don't ever carry it!

Back
Top Bottom