Check this rub out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBD72

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Based on ya'lls countless years of experience. How big would a buck have to be to be hitting this tree? rub.jpg

Dude can you stand it upright before posting you gave me a crick in my neck :mad: Just kidding its hard to say but I am sure if you ever see it in the woods it will be impressive sized buck.

FWIW- I don't think it would necessarily be as much about the size, as to how hard and how long he was rubbing for. <-(Yes I know hardy harr harr, be mature about it we're talking about a deer.) Could be anything from a 4-point to a basket rack 12 to a Milo Hansen sized monster...who knows. I'm sure the "wise ones" :rolleyes: will tell you "yeah mane dang ole big buck right terr, talking bout dang ole 164 boone and crokkitt"...these are usually the same ones that tell you "deer don't move on a windy day".

Last edited:
FWIW- I don't think it would necessarily be as much about the size, as to how hard and how long he was rubbing for. <-(Yes I know hardy harr harr, be mature about it we're talking about a deer.) Could be anything from a 4-point to a basket rack 12 to a Milo Hansen sized monster...who knows. I'm sure the "wise ones" :rolleyes: will tell you "yeah mane dang ole big buck right terr, talking bout dang ole 164 boone and crokkitt"...these are usually the same ones that tell you "deer don't move on a windy day".

Where'd ya get that Boston accent? :confused: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom