• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheekey's in East Cobb just lost my business.

Well then by all means call the Sign Police on the owner and have them taken to jail. How dare he put up some stupid little Gun Buster sign on his pin up board where no one can see it until they go to the bathroom. View attachment 166912 Off with his head.

The Sign Police? take them to jail? Off with his head? Seriously?

I am trying to have a civilized and thoughtful discussion here. If you have nothing constructive to add, please focus your efforts elsewhere.

I do not do business that do not support my rights. My rights, my choice.. If i knew what the name of your business is, i would not go there either.

As a business owner I would hope people wouldn't boycott me for my beliefs.

Plus, I see most peoples reactions to things they don't agree with as emotional bull****.

Week one passed without even a peep. I gave them two weeks to respond. Think their non-response is one.
Guess I will be looking for a new Taco joint near me.

Plus, I see most peoples reactions to things they don't agree with as emotional bull****.

as a business onwer you would be retarded not to take into account your possible customers feelings, and discounting them as simply emotional is a horrible business practice and wont get you very far unless you are the IRS

Interesting take... the business owner is free to post that sign and we, as patrons are free to go somewhere else to eat... still true, I believe. Do you post your beliefs at your business? Oh, and I believe that beliefs and rights are not the same thing but there you go... to each their own. Do we need to agree with the constitution? Out of curiosity, What kind of business do you run?

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but here's a suggestion. Plan to have an ODT social gathering at the Cheeky's in question - everyone carrying of course. Then, right after everyone has ordered and some have received their meals would be a good time to "discover" the sign and bring it to the attention of fellow ODT'ers and the manager. Apologies for having to get up and leave etc. but "the sign was not posted in a conspicuous place". My guess is that the manager would allow CC until everyone had eaten and payed their bill!

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but here's a suggestion. Plan to have an ODT social gathering at the Cheeky's in question - everyone carrying of course. Then, right after everyone has ordered and some have received their meals would be a good time to "discover" the sign and bring it to the attention of fellow ODT'ers and the manager. Apologies for having to get up and leave etc. but "the sign was not posted in a conspicuous place". My guess is that the manager would allow CC until everyone had eaten and payed their bill!
could you imagine trying to stop a bunch of armed dudes from leaving without paying?

Back
Top Bottom