• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chef knife finished

So update.... Not sure if someone was drunk and playin with it or what but at the damn wedding I picked up the blade to show off and someone sliced nearly clean through the latch. Lol DAMN IT!!! That what I get for taking the time to design it integral to the sheath.

So update.... Not sure if someone was drunk and playin with it or what but at the damn wedding I picked up the blade to show off and someone sliced nearly clean through the latch. Lol DAMN IT!!! That what I get for taking the time to design it integral to the sheath.

Oh Man, that stinks! I have a Gombah of yours and when I saw this one and where it was going I said to myself
"Self, some yo yo bean is going to lop off a finger asking ""Is this sharp?"" if that thing has an edge like mine!!! " :becky:
Very Nice work, as usual!

Aww damn...Guess you better sell it to me now...I'd take a scratch and dent deal....

:boink:

Back
Top Bottom