• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun amd.Pawn has SKS rifles

There's SKS rifles available on ODT for less that are just sitting there. I sold my last SKS (which someone had bubba'd before I received it) for $280 after many listings lol.

With nice WASRs in the $500 range, there's not many people willing to pay $300+ for an SKS in my experience.[/QUOTE
The price is what kills it for me these days. I always liked those rifles a lot, when they were cheaper. Heck you can get a nice AK or an AR for just a few bucks more. Actually, the DelTon AR's in FDE are $399 right now at Cherokee, if I'm not mistaken.

Until you see those price tags!
Yeah see that's my point. Why would I pay WASR or AR money for an SKS? I love an SKS especially a paratrooper length. But when they get over $250.00 I lose all interest. So I may never own another one.
Oh I saw on YouTube that they still import the Chinese guns into Canada and they're almost as cheap there as they used to be here.

I must admit I've only recently become a fan of the SKS but I must agree with current prices it's hard to justify their prices compared to wasr or ar's. Still, I think every collection should have one.

I was helping a friend site in a new AR Friday and he commented he'd not been taking is sks to the range citing everyone else has shooting black rifles. I assured him there was nothing wrong with a good honest but original SKS.

There's SKS rifles available on ODT for less that are just sitting there. I sold my last SKS (which someone had bubba'd before I received it) for $280 after many listings lol.

With nice WASRs in the $500 range, there's not many people willing to pay $300+ for an SKS in my experience.
Roses, 49.95 16 years ago. I still have it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like me an SKS. Fun, handy rifle. Sure, the AR is a superior platform, more versatile, can be configured to shoot the same ammo, etc., but the SKS is still a nice rifle. Just like most milsurp rifles, there are plenty of better performing rifles out there for the price, but they are just plain fun.

Back
Top Bottom