• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun Official Black Friday Flyer

My paperwork got "lost". I turned it in at 7:15 for nothing but a Keltec. At 8:20 I asked where my paperwork was and they had to go find it. People I saw walk in the door after I turned in my paperwork came and went. Then after they found it I got put in the back of the line again. I just walked out at 8:45. Ridiculous. Would NEVER go back.

My paperwork got "lost". I turned it in at 7:15 for nothing but a Keltec. At 8:20 I asked where my paperwork was and they had to go find it. People I saw walk in the door after I turned in my paperwork came and went. Then after they found it I got put in the back of the line again. I just walked out at 8:45. Ridiculous. Would NEVER go back.

Ding - Ding - Ding... We have a winner - you are the first person ever to have a bad experience at Cherokee G&P.

So let me see if I have this straight. A store deeply discounts lots of high demand items on the busiest day of the shopping year and they make a mistake that costs you some time but you still get out the door with one of the items and you'll never go back? Interesting response.

So let me see if I have this straight. A store deeply discounts lots of high demand items on the busiest day of the shopping year and they make a mistake that costs you some time but you still get out the door with one of the items and you'll never go back? Interesting response.

Yeah I couldn't say that about CG&P, they're good people and accidents will happen. Sorry Cooley had to wait 1 1/2 hour but you shouldn't give up on such an awesome store just cause your paperwork was misplaced.

I would definitely go back and appreciate the deals. I wish they were more organized, maybe give people a number. I would also like people to speak up if someone was before them and was skipped. It's not the wait that annoyed me, it was the jumping in line.

Back
Top Bottom