• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun Official Black Friday Flyer

I would definitely go back and appreciate the deals. I wish they were more organized, maybe give people a number. I would also like people to speak up if someone was before them and was skipped. It's not the wait that annoyed me, it was the jumping in line.
You expect people to think of anyone other than themselves? :pound:

It was the biggest line to building ratio I think I've ever seen. I got there a bit before 6:30 and felt like I was 80 people back. Everything ran pretty well for me, but I think it would've went better for everybody if they let 25 or 50 in at a time. I picked up the Beretta and one lower. The store handled everything pretty well, or as well as can be expected. It was my first time at the store, but I couldn't look around, just got what I went for and left.

I would definitely go back and appreciate the deals. I wish they were more organized, maybe give people a number. I would also like people to speak up if someone was before them and was skipped. It's not the wait that annoyed me, it was the jumping in line.

I am sure I skipped quite a few people on accident... I went over the left counter just to get a head start on my paperwork with a few other fellas, and a guy came and got all of our orders... So, If I am one of the guilty ones, my sincere apologies.

It was the biggest line to building ratio I think I've ever seen. I got there a bit before 6:30 and felt like I was 80 people back. Everything ran pretty well for me, but I think it would've went better for everybody if they let 25 or 50 in at a time. I picked up the Beretta and one lower. The store handled everything pretty well, or as well as can be expected. It was my first time at the store, but I couldn't look around, just got what I went for and left.

You must have been right in front of me, since I got there right around 6:30.. I got the beretta, one lower, and the Pardner.

My only regret about today is that I did not check out the Beretta before leaving the store. The rear sights have almost all of the paint missing from them, so I would have requested another one if I had noticed. Oh well.

My only regret about today is that I did not check out the Beretta before leaving the store. The rear sights have almost all of the paint missing from them, so I would have requested another one if I had noticed. Oh well.

I see a defect with mine also. I don't think it's pitting, but it looks like somebody poked the slide with a thumbtack 5 or 6 times.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_28_1ae07ebeff2e610645f46ce7175aa720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom