• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Pawn - Canton

sunchile2000

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Bought a new LC9 today from Cherokee, guys were greats. I called them from Ringgold and they held it for me until I could get there. Just wanted to give them a thumbs up. Good guys to deal with.

Called another store in Jasper - they had a NRA Edition in stock and I asked if he'd hold it and I was told first come gets it. I understand the concept, but I had over an hour drive to get there - if I had drove there and it was gone - well, I passed on that one. In the end I got a better deal, got the laser with it for the same price Jasper was asking for the NRA Edition.

Cherokee has no problem selling guns so they can hold guns. If a shop doesn't sell much, they not going to hold a gun for someone who might not even come and they might miss out on the sale for that gun.

I was there for the first time this morning,and nice place,and fair prices. I usually deal with Forsyth Pawn,and they as well are great to work with. Prices always fair.

Me an a Bud of mine drove down to adventure today . He wanted a. 22 in 1911 platform.. didnt buy there. So we went to cherokee. Got wat he wanted . Great price. Good people to deal with . We will definantly b back

Back
Top Bottom