• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chill the heck out about "clips"

I once took a Judgmental Use Of Deadly Force class at the GPSTC. It was taught by an ex Navy Seal. Woe, to whoever called a pistol magazine a clip. There was... physical punishment.

I once took a Judgmental Use Of Deadly Force class at the GPSTC. It was taught by an ex Navy Seal. Woe, to whoever called a pistol magazine a clip. There was... physical punishment.

Same when I was in USMC boot camp but that was a totally different environment.
You also got the crap beat out of you for referring to a DI as "you" You (ewe) is a female sheep..again a different environment with a different purpose.

lol i hear you badger. I think everyone should do it. I hated it but I look back 10 yrs now and it was fun lol. I will never forget how to ask to piss

Sir, recruit gregg requests permission to speak to senior drill instructor staff sergeant zeisler, sir

after hearing "no LOUDER" 3 times

and then hearing "go Fck yourself and try again" 3 times

By this time Im too tired from screaming to piss

He says WHAT

Sir recruit gregg request permission to use the head

as he towers over me whispering in my ear "pull that little thing out gregg, come on"

so I whip and out low and behold now I cannot piss due to him towering over me and whispering in my ear. I learned to only drink what my body could sweat and piss and sht only after lights out lol FUN TIMES

I know this is mostly a "guy" environment, but if my wife / GF etc was treated like some posters treated this young lady, I might not be such an agreeable fellow. IMO, there was no need for the harassment she got on her posts. It was uncalled for and definitely ungentlemanly.

And if every one of you guys who joined in "the fun" think about it for a second, if your "other" got that type of treatment on a public forum, you would feel the same. No wonder non shooters feel the way they do about "us". Acting like that makes others feel justified in thinking shooters are just crazy!

ok, I am done..

I haven't read all of the posts but from what little that I've read I have to agree too much is made of this subject.

Aren't there more important things to be concerned with?

I haven't read all of the posts but from what little that I've read I have to agree too much is made of this subject.

Aren't there more important things to be concerned with?
You'd think but then again......

"Why does my own gas smell.......ok. ...But someone else's will make me wanna gag?"

Okay folks, we are all grown men and women here, is it really this serious that there are 5 pages worth of comments about it (... great, now I am adding to that lol). We should all know better anyhow. Treat people the way you would want to be treated.
PS I like the "little thingy that holds the bullets"-biker13

Back
Top Bottom