• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chop On

Some folks just want to stir the pot on anything because that’s just their continuous nature. Just leave folks alone. Especially if it doesn’t concern you.

^^^ Get a load of this guy. Staying grounded is built into the fundamental lessons that sports teaches children at a young age. We just got our behinds beat by a division rival and this joker comes over here trying to “ground” us like the Phillies didn’t already do that. Maybe you just like taking men to the ground though?

^^^ Get a load of this guy. Staying grounded is built into the fundamental lessons that sports teaches children at a young age. We just got our behinds beat by a division rival and this joker comes over here trying to “ground” us like the Phillies didn’t already do that. Maybe you just like taking men to the ground though?
You need to take a break from watching sports, the crap is rotting your brain.
I don't usually get into trival spats on here but you're a special kind of special aren't you? It's a game, it's grown men playing with sticks and balls. It's a distraction, it's entertainment, it's not real life and to 99.9% of most everyone watching will have no effect on their lives whatsoever. I watch sports but I most certainly to not take it seriously because it isn't important other than as entertainment.
Just take a deep breath and go buy another team jersey with someone's else's name on it.

You need to take a break from watching sports, the crap is rotting your brain.
I don't usually get into trival spats on here but you're a special kind of special aren't you? It's a game, it's grown men playing with sticks and balls. It's a distraction, it's entertainment, it's not real life and to 99.9% of most everyone watching will no effect on their lives whatsoever. I watch sports but I most certainly to not take it seriously because it isn't important other than as entertainment.
Just take a deep breath and go buy another team jersey with someone's else's name on it.
We understand you’re upset about Israel, but don’t take it out on us.

Back
Top Bottom