• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chop On

Twas a fun season but not a successful one. I expect some pretty drastic changes. A couple new pitchers, an everyday left fielder, and maybe a new manager.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Rebuild the staff around Strider/Fried. After this second ass whooping from Philly it seems Snit can’t actually manage the “moment”.
You need to take a break from watching sports, the crap is rotting your brain.
I don't usually get into trival spats on here but you're a special kind of special aren't you? It's a game, it's grown men playing with sticks and balls. It's a distraction, it's entertainment, it's not real life and to 99.9% of most everyone watching will have no effect on their lives whatsoever. I watch sports but I most certainly to not take it seriously because it isn't important other than as entertainment.
Just take a deep breath and go buy another team jersey with someone's else's name on it.
I enjoy a good distraction. Sure as hell beats stressing all the time. To be fair this site is a distraction and entertainment. None of the countries or worlds problems are solved on these forums, only bitched about.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Rebuild the staff around Strider/Fried. After this second ass whooping from Philly it seems Snit can’t actually manage the “moment”.

I enjoy a good distraction. Sure as hell beats stressing all the time. To be fair this site is a distraction and entertainment. None of the countries or worlds problems are solved on these forums, only bitched about.
You're absolutely right. I'm just wound too tight right now. Everyone needs a distraction that's for sure.
I do feel bad about getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent though.

Back
Top Bottom