• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chris Kyle "The Legend"

MilSpec308

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   1
Reaction score
If you guys haven't got a chance to order, hurry up before they get really backed up! I ordered 2 shirts about 1 week ago and they've finally shipped! Forged clothing is selling shirts called "The Legend" in memory of Chris Kyle to help off set the money owed by his wife to the POS Jesse "The ManGina" Ventura. They have already raised over $1mm to help her with the cost. Here's the link
(I MAKE NO MONEY FROM THIS)

http://www.forged.com/collections/the-legend

not trying to sound like a dick or anything.......but do they really need donations?

i dont think his family is going to be kicked out in the streets or anything as a result of the defamation suit. i mean i dont know their financial situation but i just dont see it

cool shirts though

According to some reports, the lawsuit basically wipes them out. Chris made close to $2mm with the book but other than that the were pretty modest people. Can't say for sure, but a $1.8mm judgement prob seals her financial future

not trying to sound like a dick or anything.......but do they really need donations?

i dont think his family is going to be kicked out in the streets or anything as a result of the defamation suit. i mean i dont know their financial situation but i just dont see it

cool shirts though

He was worth 2 million when he died and the settlement was for 1.8 million. I'm sure he had a pretty plush life insurance policy but still....he wasn't that well off.....

Not real familiar with this whole story.... But didn't this guy make up lies about stuff in his book and then got busted for it? Why buy a shirt to help out a fiction writer???

Not to mention the Book and upcoming movie money

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sniper_(film)

ya the book is still being sold

didnt know they were coming up with a movie

of course they are selling a shirt technically so its not a donation anyway i suppose

also a completely moot point

just read this on the website

This campaign has officially ended. For a limited time we will continue to offer The Legend t-Shirt.

Please note: If you have ordered one of The Legend products your order may be delayed from 2 to 4 weeks. Thank you in advance for your patience, as we reach out to help the family of a fallen Brother.

looks like they met their goal which is good

Back
Top Bottom