• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Christmas scams

Amazon is running a scam right now...I ordered my beautiful wife a matching ring, earrings, and a bracelet....they delivered 1000rounds of 9mm, some nice CZ G10 grips, and 20 windowed Pmags....I’m really in trouble over this...
Right now the ammo is worth more than diamonds anyway. Tell her to be appreciative.

I use them to release a little aggression. They answer, I pretend to play along, then get into a cursing match with them. I feel better and generally get a good laugh at there trash talking game.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Been using an app called Robokiller for a couple of years. Its’s not perfect but blocks 95% of these calls. For $3.99/mo it’s worth my sanity.

BBD4E6A6-FF11-450D-A3D3-E2510F31630C.jpeg

Phone Zombie... I heard that term a few months ago. It's the perfect description for people who can't get their face out of their phone. They also don't know where the mute, block, ignore, or on/off settings are. If I don't know the caller, I don't answer. If they know me or it's important, they'll leave a message. If not, I don't care who they are or what they want. Much more important things in life than this technology we've been programmed to believe we can't live without.

Back
Top Bottom