• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Church Security

Hmm? Seems like my post was clear enough?
Here I will post it again and then move on and y’all can just discuss all the guns and weapons and places to hide guns in the church and all your “tactical plans”

Quote: Bobbyjack
Nope. Not gonna do it.
I will carry a lot of places.
but
I will NOT bring a gun into the lords house or be armed while in church.
I think it's clear enough. You have your convictions and do not have to explain them to anyone.

I'm certain we all have our own beliefs and convictions that we stand behind no matter what others may think.

Be true to yourself, always!

Screenshot_20221215-191245.png

I think it's clear enough. You have your convictions and do not have to explain them to anyone.

I'm certain we all have our own beliefs and convictions that we stand behind no matter what others may think.

Be true to yourself, always!

Thank you. I guess I will post once more on the subject to say.

I go to my Church to get on my knees. Lower my head and raise my hands in prayer. (without a gun in my hand)
And To confess I am a servant here to do Gods will. And ask his forgiveness for being imperfect.
God is in control. I am his servant.

If I become a victim at that moment , with back turned on my knees and my head bowed.
and I am on my knees praying to my God.? Then I will go in peace to my death.

I go to my Church to get on my knees. Lower my head and raise my hands in prayer. (without a gun in my hand)
And To confess I am a servant here to do Gods will. And ask his forgiveness for being imperfect.

If I become a victim at that moment , with back turned on my knees and my head bowed.
GLWS

If I become a victim at that moment I am on my knees praying to my God. then I will go in peace to my death.
I’ve never understood the whole lords house thing. The world is the lords house, you can worship and pray for forgiveness anywhere. A church is just a building built by man where they ask for money and yell at you.
But you do you.

I can respect that, but I'll just say this. I carry in church for the same reason I take medicine that I need or wear my seat belt. God absolutely has the ability to protect and/or heal me, but he also gave me enough sense to do my part. I don't feel that he wants us defenseless just because we're in a church building.

Psalms 94:16​

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?”

Count me in. (Currently working security at a Celebrate Recovery function.) Weapons are made to protect and defend the innocent against evil. Evil sometimes visits places of worship.

Seemingly, God won't protect his house, that's your responsibility. You think that protection would carry over into schools occupied by Christian children but, no. Why carry at all, just rely on faith to protect you. Rather than turn this into a religion debate, if you've evidence of lighting striking a bad guy about to shoot up a church just post a link. Maybe it will strengthen my faith. Till then, I'm carrying every where I can.

Back
Top Bottom