• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigar advice

Lots of good choices mentioned above.
To me, one of the pleasure of cigar smoking (cigar smoker of 20 yrs) is taking the time to share the experience with like minded others. I would recommend that you visit a local cigar store, one that has a sitting area and a good staff to help you with recommendations.

My favorite cigar store is located in Marietta. I have frequented this store since 1997, and I highly recommend stopping in if you're ever on this side of town. The store is called, Tobacco World. Send me a PM if you are ever on this side of town. I would be happy to meet you there and introduce you to the owner.

Back when l was into it more there was a blame in buckhead that had a few old men that ran the store. I think they smoked all their profit. I loved hearing there stories. The store id's l is closed down now l think. I drove down the road the other day and didn't see it. I love hearing stories from people who have been around a while

romeo y julieta are really good for the money and I always enjoyed them but haven't had one for over a year sense I quit cigarettes, I'd like to get back into them at some point.

Perdomo 10th anniversary Champagne it is a great mild cigar with good flavor and well rolled so you will get a great smoking experience. It is the cigar we recommend to novice smokers Here at Maxwell's .

I second the Acid blondie. Bought a box of these for my wedding and a bunch of my buddies, who don't really smoke cigars, loved them. Very mild and a good aroma.

Back
Top Bottom