• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigar advice

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Disclaimer : I'm not a smoker, never have been, but several years ago I would get talked into smoking a cigar with my neighbor. I like the aroma more than the act of smoking but thought I'd give it another try.
I liked Macanudo Hampton Court, but am looking for recommendations on a middle of the road under $10 cigar to try.
Also are there any shops on the Southside that sell something besides Philly blunts?

Check out Jr cigar online. Stick with a good mild to medium, conneticut wrapper to start with. Dominican Republic are good for beginners too. I'm no pro, just some good advice that was passed on to me.

Stick with a Dominican. I try a bunch, but AVO Classics are my go to brands. The Arturo Fuente Signature series is a good one as well. I'm currently working on a box of Cohiba Red Dots which were supposed to be the bomb, but I was underwhelmed, especially for what they cost.

Check out Jr cigar online. Stick with a good mild to medium, conneticut wrapper to start with. Dominican Republic are good for beginners too. I'm no pro, just some good advice that was passed on to me.
I think I used JR to send my son some cigars while he was deployed. I'll check their site, thanks.

There is one called a short story. It came about as a cigar that you could smoke during the intermission of a play. It's pretty mild and if you aren't a smoker they only take about 15 to 20 minutes to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom