• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigar advice

Lots of good choices mentioned above.
To me, one of the pleasure of cigar smoking (cigar smoker of 20 yrs) is taking the time to share the experience with like minded others. I would recommend that you visit a local cigar store, one that has a sitting area and a good staff to help you with recommendations.

My favorite cigar store is located in Marietta. I have frequented this store since 1997, and I highly recommend stopping in if you're ever on this side of town. The store is called, Tobacco World. Send me a PM if you are ever on this side of town. I would be happy to meet you there and introduce you to the owner.

To me, one of the pleasure of cigar smoking (cigar smoker of 20 yrs) is taking the time to share the experience with like minded others. I would recommend that you visit a local cigar store, one that has a sitting area and a good staff to help you with recommendations.

My favorite cigar store is located in Marietta. I have frequented this store since 1997, and I highly recommend stopping in if you're ever on this side of town. The store is called, Tobacco World. Send me a PM if you are ever on this side of town. I would be happy to meet you there and introduce you to the owner.
I appreciate the offer, thank you.

Great place! I've been there many times, but I can't really sit inside and smoke. To me, it's more of an outdoor sport.

Back
Top Bottom