Clasic City firearms has made shopping hard

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I used to be able to find deals and get excited, but dammit CCF has ruined it!

Today's daily deal at PSA has stripped blemish uppers for 49.99, well whoop de do, I can't even get happy about that CCF got assembled uppers to me for only 62.50 and those don't have blemishes!

Everytime I see something I call him and get a total buzzkill when he shows me how much money he can save me and I was mistaken when thinking I had found a deal...it's ridiculous...I can hardly justify buying used guns at the prices he's got, I just wish I had more money...

You ain't kidding! He is a pleasure to deal with. I would be broke for sure if I lived fairly close to him. Luckily we are not...too bad it is football season, I will be over his way a lot more often here over the next couple of months.

David is the man.. I always call him first when Im looking for something. He has great communication, unbelievable prices, and an all around nice dude to buy from.

i used to be able to find deals and get excited, but dammit ccf has ruined it!

Today's daily deal at psa has stripped blemish uppers for 49.99, well whoop de do, i can't even get happy about that ccf got assembled uppers to me for only 62.50 and those don't have blemishes!

Everytime i see something i call him and get a total buzzkill when he shows me how much money he can save me and i was mistaken when thinking i had found a deal...it's ridiculous...i can hardly justify buying used guns at the prices he's got, i just wish i had more money...

no,david has made it easy. I too like dealing with ccf

the only place I will deal with at gunshows.............he went way above and beyond accepting multiple trades on my end for a rifle he had

Back
Top Bottom