• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Class 3 Shops that offer free Trust Services

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
I was at Bullseye in Lawrenceville on Friday and saw that they offer to write and file the Trust Draft for all Class 3 purchases at their store. Has anyone had experience buying a suppressor from them using this free service? It certainly appears to be a great deal for someone new to Class 3 purchases. I want a suppressor for my Sig 220 Combat.

Thank you

I was at Bullseye in Lawrenceville on Friday and saw that they offer to write and file the Trust Draft for all Class 3 purchases at their store. Has anyone had experience buying a suppressor from them using this free service? It certainly appears to be a great deal for someone new to Class 3 purchases. I want a suppressor for my Sig 220 Combat.

Thank you

They use Quicken, which essentially are the same forms posted as a STICKY in the Class III forum of a very popular trading website.

Dixie ammo dump used to do trusts for customers as well but I don't know if they still do.

What can you want for your combat? You can get 45 octanes in FDE and ospreys if you are lucky to find one in That color. I had to settle for black but my combat runs great with the osprey

Tons of shops offer it. I choose not to, because I think it borders on practicing law without a license, and thats not a line I want to walk to close to. But if the shop wants to do that it is a great incentive to buy from them. However, as everyone else has stated, the docs stickied on this forum will get the same thing done for you for free.

Tons of shops offer it. I choose not to, because I think it borders on practicing law without a license, and thats not a line I want to walk to close to. But if the shop wants to do that it is a great incentive to buy from them. However, as everyone else has stated, the docs stickied on this forum will get the same thing done for you for free.

It doesn't border on it, call Bullseye they will tell you so. When they first started offering that service, someone from here or AR15 thought it would be a good idea to snitch on them. An officer from the State Attorney's office visited the shop and there were no legal issues with creating the trust.

Back
Top Bottom