• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic mint low mileage convertible Maserati, under $5k

Yes, most car dealers want to be able to contact you to sell you a car. ;)
I'm in the area often. I'll go look at it if anyone is interested. But you have to let me take a picture in it wearing a corduroy suit.

I really don't believe they have the car for sale or had it for sale - just an ad to get your name and number.

I really don't believe they have the car for sale or had it for sale - just an ad to get your name and number.
I don't understand the skepticism. Its not a valuable car. If it's there, you want it?

If it runs and has the 6 cylinder, I will be interested.

I don't understand the skepticism. Its not a valuable car. If it's there, you want it?

Apparently you are right in that it is not a valuable car. Hagerty list avg value at $5500, but maybe 12k in mint condition, and there are three on Autotrader, one with about 10k miles for about 12k. Hagerty also calls it a 'Chrysler TC by Maserati' as opposed to a 'Maserati'. Pretty much like the Chrysler Le Baron. Would be a mechanics nightmare where even the engine is a mixture of parts form several different countries! Guess I'll have to pass on this one.

Apparently you are right in that it is not a valuable car. Hagerty list avg value at $5500, but maybe 12k in mint condition, and there are three on Autotrader, one with about 10k miles for about 12k. Hagerty also calls it a 'Chrysler TC by Maserati' as opposed to a 'Maserati'. Pretty much like the Chrysler Le Baron. Would be a mechanics nightmare where even the engine is a mixture of parts form several different countries! Guess I'll have to pass on this one.
The car is a bit of a white elephant and what it is worth depends on what you want. A daily driver? Definitely not. An inexpensive novelty to take to a show every now and then where you're almost guaranteed to have the only one, why not?

Back
Top Bottom