• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cleaning RMR Glass

No? Give it the finger lick and rub ? It’s a combat optic not the lense on the Hubble

I’ve got the proper tools, so that’s what I would use if it were me. Most all my optics are combat optics, doesn’t mean I’ll treat them like a cheap pair of sunglasses.

I’ve got the proper tools, so that’s what I would use if it were me. Most all my optics are combat optics, doesn’t mean I’ll treat them like a cheap pair of sunglasses.
Those come from the manufacturer. It’s made for on the go cleaning . Works well for my acog and rmr optics . I’ve run those pretty hard and I’ve yet to have issues .

Granted your way is much more ... in depth but I’d take that lense pen over ops old method lol

Those come from the manufacturer. It’s made for on the go cleaning . Works well for my acog and rmr optics . I’ve run those pretty hard and I’ve yet to have issues .

Granted your way is much more ... in depth but I’d take that lense pen over ops old method lol

I don’t recommend the lens pen for optics cleaning. Debris get trapped in the brush and the polishing tip, then you grind it over the lenses.

Can I just say that this same premise about less is more when cleaning is why I don't understand the people who complain about buying a dirty gun.

It’s accumulative, and harder to see on lower powered optics. Why spend the money on good optics and take a chance?

I have . I’ve used it countless times on my 7.62 acog , 5.56 acog , reflex and my 3 rmr sights . None show any problems from the use of it.

The 7.62 one gets really nasty as the pkm likes to get dirty . Still no issues

Back
Top Bottom